Friday, June 11, 2010

Its a Friday and I want to pig out

So here I am thinking that its a short work day and I should enjoy myself and relax. To me, relax means sit around and watch movies while eating large quantities of sugar. I need to get away from this mindset. I am going to try only watching TV while standing up to reduce my need to sit for hours and watch TV. Do you think that will work?

We are going camping this weekend. I am bringing a blanket because I know my fat butt won't fit in the mummy sleeping bag.

1 smore, thats all the crap I am going to eat this weekend. We are going to hike and go kayaking. Hopefully I can burn some extra calories doing that.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe fit your work out machine where you can see the TV and use it while watching, bonus burn and watch your shows. I been doing this with my treadmill, walking while I watch TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that when I deny myself something that I am craving.. i.e. ice cream... I will obsessively think about it, and devour more then I would have when I have the craving. I think acknowledging you want the smore is a good, thing along with setting a limit for yourself. :) Have a good weekend, and remember that you are leaving the old you behind!

    ReplyDelete